firstname.lastname@example.org | 234-564-0221 | Salem, OH 44460
Adaptable IT Administrator with 10 years leading effective and efficient support teams. Skilled at enhancing and replacing outdated and inefficient support policies and technologies. Expert at hands-on service for demanding projects. Dedicated to providing first-rate support experiences.
- Performance improvements
- Computer systems installation
- Network security management
- Disaster recovery procedures
IT ManagerKufleitner CDJR | Columbiana, OH
03/2013 - Current
- Devised implementation plans, including cost-benefit and ROI analyses.
- Maintained strong knowledge of applicable regulations to guarantee that designs, operations and IT systems met those requirements.
- Assessed system needs, improved design processes and enabled systems to align more closely with business expectations.
- Planned, purchased, installed and maintained MAN and LAN systems.
- Provided technology consultation for growing businesses, making recommendations and upgrading existing systems.
- Delivered consistent and quality mentoring, training and onboarding for teams of contractors and staff members.
- Maximized profit opportunities by effectively managing time and resources to meet sales objectives.
IT AdministratorSalem Computer Center | Salem, OH
07/2009 - 03/2013
- Directed installation, maintenance and reporting for servers and systems, triaging service calls and prioritizing tickets based on related technical factors.
- Spearheaded automation of several system administration functions, reducing required billable hours of intervention.
- Created manuals and other documentation for use in new employee training classes.
- Monitored system upgrades, which included patches, service packs, hot fixes and new configurations.
- Supervised configuration of local area network, wide area network and corporate Internet system, maintaining network efficiency during upgrades.
Sales AssociateRadioShack | Alliance, OH
06/2004 - 10/2010
- Arranged new merchandise with signage and appealing displays to encourage customer sales and move overstock items.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, exchange guidelines, payment policies and security practices.
- Mentored team members in mastering sales techniques to consistently exceed objectives.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service and operational goals.
- Kept apprised of emerging trends and provided informative customer service to assist in product selection.
- Negotiated and closed deals with minimal oversight.